Water/Wastewater Systems Operator I-IV
Dublin San Ramon Services District is in search of a regular, full-time Water/Wastewater Systems Operator I-IV. This position performs a broad range of skilled and semi-skilled duties associated with the operation, maintenance and repair of major water, wastewater and recycled water facilities. This is a multi-skilled position which may perform tasks such as treatment and process calibration, maintenance, quality control, safety, and automation.
- Levels I-IV require equivalent to completion of the twelfth (12) grade
- Level I requirements: some stationary or vehicle mechanical experience and/or experience in installing and maintaining underground pipeline is desired
- Level II: one (1) year of experience in either water distribution or wastewater collections systems. Possession of a SWRCB Water Distribution Operator Grade 1 certificate is required.
- Level III: two (2) years of semi-skilled experience in both water distribution and wastewater collection systems at a level equivalent to a Water/Wastewater Systems Operator Level II. Possession of a SWRCB Water Distribution Operator Grade II certificate is required.
- Level IV: three (3) years of skilled experience in water distribution and wastewater collections. Experience in recycled water distribution and treatment is desirable. Possession of a SWRCB Water Distribution Operator Grade II certificate; CWEA Wastewater Collections System Operator Grade II certificate; and, SWRCB Water Treatment Operator Grade I certificate are required.
- Levels I to III require possession of a California Class B driver's license with air brakes and tanker endorsements.
Additional Application InstructionsComplete the online District employment application and supplemental questionnaire by 5:00 p.m. on the final filing date. Resumes and cover letters may be attached to the applications but will not be accepted in lieu of the District application form and supplemental questionnaire. Dublin San Ramon Services District is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with all applicable laws and regulations, the District does not discriminate on the basis of disability or on the basis of other prohibited criteria.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Communication & Legislative SpecialistCoachella Valley Water DistrictPalm Desert, CA, United StatesMay 23
Regulatory Compliance CoordinatorCity of Pismo BeachPismo Beach, CA, United StatesMay 23
Senior Plant Maintenance MechanicCity of Yuba CityYuba City, CA, United StatesMay 23
Plant Maintenance MechanicCity of Yuba CityYuba City, CA, United StatesMay 23
Automation SpecialistIrvine Ranch Water DistrictIrvine, CA, United StatesMay 23
WASTEWATER OPERATOR II/IIICamrosa Water DistrictCamarillo, CA, United StatesApr 03
Wastewater SuperintendentNational O&M, Inc.Edwards Air Force Base, CA, United StatesMay 22
Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator (One Position Grades II-III)Las Gallinas Valley Sanitary DistrictSan Rafael, CA, United StatesMay 17
Wastewater Manager / Maintenance Services ManagerCity of San BrunoSan Bruno, CA, United StatesMar 29
Water Resource EngineerLehigh HansonCupertino, CA, United StatesMay 18