Water/Wastewater Systems Operator I-IV
Dublin San Ramon Services District is in search of a regular, full-time Water/Wastewater Systems Operator I-IV. This position performs a broad range of skilled and semi-skilled duties associated with the operation, maintenance and repair of major water, wastewater and recycled water facilities. This is a multi-skilled position which may perform tasks such as treatment and process calibration, maintenance, quality control, safety, and automation.
- Levels I-IV require equivalent to completion of the twelfth (12) grade
- Level I requirements: some stationary or vehicle mechanical experience and/or experience in installing and maintaining underground pipeline is desired
- Level II: one (1) year of experience in either water distribution or wastewater collections systems. Possession of a SWRCB Water Distribution Operator Grade 1 certificate is required.
- Level III: two (2) years of semi-skilled experience in both water distribution and wastewater collection systems at a level equivalent to a Water/Wastewater Systems Operator Level II. Possession of a SWRCB Water Distribution Operator Grade II certificate is required.
- Level IV: three (3) years of skilled experience in water distribution and wastewater collections. Experience in recycled water distribution and treatment is desirable. Possession of a SWRCB Water Distribution Operator Grade II certificate; CWEA Wastewater Collections System Operator Grade II certificate; and, SWRCB Water Treatment Operator Grade I certificate are required.
- Levels I to III require possession of a California Class B driver's license with air brakes and tanker endorsements.
Additional Application InstructionsComplete the online District employment application and supplemental questionnaire by 5:00 p.m. on the final filing date. Resumes and cover letters may be attached to the applications but will not be accepted in lieu of the District application form and supplemental questionnaire. Dublin San Ramon Services District is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with all applicable laws and regulations, the District does not discriminate on the basis of disability or on the basis of other prohibited criteria.
Sign up for Job Alerts
General ManagerBig Bear City Community Services DistrictBig Bear City, CA, United StatesApr 25
Engineering and Resource Planning Technician I - Extra-helpSonoma County Water AgencySanta Rosa, CA, United StatesApr 25
Laboratory TechVeolia North AmericaAtwater, CA, United StatesApr 25
Water/Wastewater SupervisorIncline Village General Improvement District (IVGID)Incline Village, NV, United StatesApr 25
Air Conditioning Mechanic - San José -Santa Clara Regional Wastewater Facility - (1700272)City of San JoséSan Jose, CAApr 24
WASTEWATER OPERATOR II/IIICamrosa Water DistrictCamarillo, CA, United StatesApr 03
Wastewater Manager / Maintenance Services ManagerCity of San BrunoSan Bruno, CA, United StatesMar 29
WATER RECLAMATION MAINTENANCE PLANNERSan Bernardino Municipal Water DepartmentSan Bernardino, CA, United StatesMar 16
EngineerWater Replenishment District of Southern CaliforniaLakewood, CA, United StatesMar 28
Temporary Regulatory Compliance OfficerCity of RedlandsRedlands, CA, United StatesApr 04